Vocalist.org archive

From:  MFoxy9795@a...
MFoxy9795@a...
Date:  Tue Feb 20, 2001  6:08 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] off-topic: the death of 97.1 FM WNIB Chicago, IL USA

In a message dated 02/20/2001 12:55:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dorisopran@a... writes:

<<
Yes, we lost NCN a while back, alright!! The radio dial is such a wasteland
except for NPR, QXR and the several college and university stations and
sometimes WEVD and I'm not sure of the status of BAI right now.... You've
reminded me of something I used to catch quite frequently. I'll check on it
next Friday and let you know. It's Temple Emanuel, right? Where in New
Jersey are you from. I'd assumed permanent Bostonian status for some reason.

Doris Long Thurber >>

we also have the harvard station here and it is online: WHRB. they have
very interesting stuff (when they aren't broadcasting harvard hockey!!!) and
thedo live at the met since 'crb doesn't anymore. i grew up in Summit and
lived in Dover later on. i have only been a bostonian since 1987.

emusic.com