Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Tako Oda" <toda@m...>
"Tako Oda" <toda@m...>
Date:  Tue Feb 6, 2001  6:13 pm
Subject:  Re: OFF: Weight Control

"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...> wrote:
> Tako wrote
> >and love women of all sizes
>
> You pervert! ;-)

I know you're just kidding around, Caio, but for the record I think
our society's obsession with thin women borders on pedaphilia. It's
just sick that women are expected to keep their "girlish figures" (an
actual English phrase) to remain attractive. It's a fetish that has
gone mainstream.

There are some naturally skinny women who are beautiful in their own
right. Most women's bodies aren't designed to look like that (i.e.
they can't look like that without starving themselves). This is the
vast majority of women, and they are most attractive when they are
eating a sensible diet, exercising, and holding their heads up high.

Tako

emusic.com