Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Tue Jan 23, 2001  8:23 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Acting opera

In a message dated 01/23/2001 1:29:01 PM Central Standard Time,
singersuki@a... writes:
singersuki@a... writes:

<< This is how I learned to act! It's excellent. And people tell me I look
very natural, not like I'm "acting," but real. Go for it!

I've had the same experience as a resulting of taking the Crittenden Opera
workshop 2 summers in DC -- and I'm contemplating taking it as a director
this summer (if I don't get cast in anything). Anyone have any experience
with this program from that perspective?

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com