Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Mon Jan 15, 2001  11:09 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] singing and health (and weight)

Thank you for that John.
Now how about this as an associated question.

I'm in the 5th day of beginning an Atkin's Diet. I know there are
reservations galore about this, just as there are about any form
of diet, but given that this one is a NO carbohydrate diet, at least in the
first 12 days, what are the implications for muscle and fold changes?

Total exclusion of sugar meant a sudden energy loss but yesterday
the 4th day my voice seemed to have restabilised. Feeling well
today after breakfast of kippers and lettuce. : ) Do you personally
find a ketogenic diet ill advised? Thanks Reg.
## I've lost nearly 5 pounds : )
I'm 5'11" and started 108kg.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
8407 Re: singing and health (and weight) Karen Mercedes   Mon  1/15/2001   4 KB

emusic.com