Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Tue Nov 28, 2000  11:24 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Censorship

>Brava, Karen. Defamation of character can occur on a list. It's presence
>on a list is like a pregnant chad --- very debatable, and somewhat toxic
>to your political and social health.
>
>Chris

Sure Chris. But any disagreement involves confrontation
no matter how mild and therefore will provoke displeasure.

It's said that it never pays to win an argument because it
entails weakening a relationship or losing a friend.

On the theme of the pregnant chad, any state government
that allowed such a situation to come into being should
be severely dealt with, not least because it smacks of
ineptitude, but also for the possibility that it was intentional.

Slander and defamation are defence each against the other,
I hope I'm safe from Jeb at this distance. : ) Sydney.

Regards Reg.

emusic.com