Vocalist.org archive

From:  BEChoate@a...
BEChoate@a...
Date:  Mon Nov 27, 2000  5:40 pm
Subject:  Choral Singers

Dear List,

I am now in the process of auditioning for the following positions in the
Bella Voce Vocal Ensemble. This ensemble is made up of experienced
vocalists, many of which are also soloists. Criteria for this group includes
proficient musicianship skills and choral experience. Yes, solos will be
assigned from time to time, however this is not the major focus of this
group. Bella Voce is primarily an a cappella choir singing a variety of
styles from madrigals to jazz. We are located in the San Francisco Bay Area
and rehearse in Livermore. If you are interested in auditioning, please
email me privately or call my office.
Barbara Pinto-Choate

Soprano: 1 first
1 second
Alto: 1 first
1 second
Bass: 1 bass

Please email to: BellaVoceChoir@a...
or
Call my office:
Vineyard Recording & Publishing: 925-960-9515

emusic.com