Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Sun Nov 26, 2000  3:13 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] ADMIN: list moderation?

It's fine with me if someone wants to intercept the nasties.  But frankly, I delete more than I read so miss a lot of that.  And if it's obviously a nasty, I delete without giving it much attention.

It would be better, however, if those who wish to criticize severely would simply do so via private email.  Or take a discussion there when it is apparent there is a great deal of disagreement that isn't going anywhere.

Hugs,
PJ.

Astrology & New Age
Garnered Images Astrology
A Squirrel's Tale

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [