Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
"Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Tue Oct 3, 2000  12:32 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Olympic voice

You're NOT weird. I loved little Nikki Webster's performance in the opening
ceremonies. Lots of personality, lots of hair and absolutely fearless.

Also liked how she was treated as a young girl, not a pint-sized Madonna:
no obvious makeup, costumed in a pink playsuit with no spangles.

[Note to our Aussie friends: Do ALL the stockbrokers in Sydney breathe
fire?]

Liz

>From: Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
>From: Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
>To: vocalist-temporary@egroups.com
>Subject: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Olympic voice
>Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 13:50:11 -0400
>
>Hi all,
>
>My friend thinks I'm weird because of all the happenings at the Opympics my
>fondest memory is that of the little Austrailan girl who did one of the
>closing
>songs as a solo and the children's choir who sang with her. I believe they
>said
>her name was either Nicole or the last name was Nichols. (She didn't get
>her
>name mentioned much. Twice, I believe.)

Elizabeth Finkler
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo/
mightymezzo@h...

"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

"Quitters never win. Winners never quit. But those who never win and never
quit are just plain stupid." --anonymousse

5048 Re: Olympic voice Reg Boyle   Tue  10/3/2000   2 KB

emusic.com