Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Susan Schneider" <smschneider@e...>
Date:  Wed Sep 13, 2000  7:47 pm
Subject:  MED: If you don't drink enough water

. . . You get strange maladies like salivary gland stones. I just got back
from the MD who says I have an infection in my neck in the tissues under my
tongue subsequent to a stone passing through a salivary duct. There may
still be another stone, so I have to go to an ENT tomorrow morning. He said
that had I been sufficiently hydrated, this wouldn't have happened.

Just writing as an anecdotal caveat to drink lots and lots of water!!! I do
know better; I *know* I don't drink enough. HEre's my lesson.

Susan

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
4316 Re: MED: If you don't drink enough water RALUCOB@a...   Thu  9/14/2000   2 KB
4333 Re: MED: If you don't drink enough water Susan Schneider   Thu  9/14/2000   2 KB
4337 Re: MED: If you don't drink enough water RALUCOB@a...   Thu  9/14/2000   2 KB

emusic.com