Vocalist.org archive

From:  Helen Phare <helen.phare@x...>
Date:  Thu Aug 31, 2000  3:14 am
Subject:  more vocalist.org brainstorming

Two thoughts:

1. Has anyone consulted Marko as to whether or not he is prepared to take
on this work?

2. What are the practicalities of setting Vocalist up as a newsgroup -
e.g. rec.music.vocalist ? I subscribe to a couple of rec.musicmakers
lists and the only drawback is the spam, but there's not been a lot of that.

I have been enjoying this temporary group; it seems to be less aggressive
than vocalist, and we haven't so far been afflicted with the teenagers
wanting to discuss Britney Spears or wanting advice on how to achieve
overnight fame who infested vocalist.org.

Regards to all,
Helen Phare
Auckland
New Zealand

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3808 Re: more vocalist.org brainstorming Sheila Graham   Thu  8/31/2000   2 KB

emusic.com