Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
Date:  Wed Aug 30, 2000  8:25 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] hello, and Vocalist.org, and other sundries

Isabelle,
Mike has said it for me too, if you're looking for some kind of
consensus. Congratulations and welcome back! john

At 10:29 PM 8/29/00 -0400, you wrote:

>dear isabelle,
>
> yes, that does sound like a paperwork nightmare. whenever the
>collection of money is involved, receipts become involved. do you wish to
>collect australian, english and canadian money? what about complaints?
if
>this is simple, i urge us to stick with simple (see the beauty of your idea
>to set up voc.-temp.?).
>
>mike

John Blyth
Baritono robusto e lirico
Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3805 Re: hello, and Vocalist.org, and other sundries Reg Boyle   Thu  8/31/2000   3 KB

emusic.com