Vocalist.org archive

From:  Shanna Hollich <Shadow123@r...>
Date:  Sun Jul 23, 2000  6:37 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] irc

--- stephanie <lovelord@i...> wrote:
> hi everyone
> Just wondering if there were any irc channels for
> vocalists?
> If so what ones?
> Thanks Steph

I can't think of the name off the top of my head (I'm
sorry!) but I know someone on the list set up
#vocalist on IRC's Undernet. When it first started
out I always found one or two people in there, but it
has never had a bot, and now when I go in I'm always
the only one there. I'm all for a revival of that
channel; Undernet is the only Net I ever go on in IRC
anyway.

I don't know of any other Vocalist IRC channels.

=====
Shanna Hollich - Shadow123@p...
AOL IM: RHFoJO
ICQ UIN: 26674614
NO S N B- C~ L- O++ CV

3098 Re: irc Reg Boyle   Mon  7/24/2000   2 KB

emusic.com