Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lisa M Olson" <lisa_molson@m...>
Date:  Fri Jul 14, 2000  4:06 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] i am new

Hi Stephanie-

This is easier said than done, but try to remember that singing in lessons is
not an audition, that person WORKS for YOU. You pay him/her to perform a
service for you, so YOU are not the one who needs to do the impressing...
he/she is.

A wise woman once said, "singing is to EXpress, not to IMpress" and I try to
keep this as my motto (not always successfully of course, but I try).

Lisa-Marie