Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
Date:  Thu Jun 22, 2000  5:59 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] NEW-Aural Health

Thanks to Michael Eckford and to Jennifer for this data. I have bookmarked
your suggested URLs. Personally, the repetitive almost subsonic bass that
emits from cetain vehicles, and sometimes from local community centres
produces considerable anger in me, whether physiologically, or because my
culture is being dominated by obnoxious yahoos, I don't know. john