Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Nande" <divananny@h...>
Date:  Thu Mar 13, 2003  5:23 pm
Subject:  ADMIN: moving the list

Dear List,
Please take notice of the following message from Isabelle (sent
august 8). The new list theVocalist is already up and running....
Regards and see you there!
Nande

Hi, all --

It's moving day! We're going to be switching the name of this group
from "vocalist-temporary" to "theVocalist."

Here's what you have to do:

1. Send a blank email to: vocalist-temporary-
unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

2. Send a blank email to: theVocalist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

3. Check your inbox and reply to both confirmation emails.

I am only allowed to manually subscribe 100 members a day, so rather
than torturously stretch this over a couple of weeks, I figured
everyone could move themselves, and then I'll check the leftovers for
any active members who got left behind.

Whoooooop! This will be fun.

As always, email me about anything at ibracamonte @ yahoo.com --
thanks.