Vocalist.org archive

From:  patricia.m.smith@j...
Date:  Thu Feb 20, 2003  1:06 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Likes & Dislikes

Are you familiar with Paul Crabtree's a cappella settings of Homer's
words of love to Marge? I believe the piece has a name something along
the lines of "Simpson Miniatures". A pro a cappella group is performing
the Chicago premiere in April.

Pat

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:08:11 +1100 Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
writes:
> I like the accuracy of pitch and rhythm of all the Simpson
> songs and skits. How the hell do manage to get those
> simple character actors to sings SO well? :)
>
> I'm also surprised to find I like Philip Glass!
> Reg.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
22775 Re: Likes & DislikesReg Boyletranquil2404 Thu  2/20/2003
22778 Re: Likes & DislikesColin Reedcolinreeduk Thu  2/20/2003
22780 Re: Likes & DislikesLee Morgan  Thu  2/20/2003
emusic.com