Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Christine Thomas" <Mezzoid@w...>
Date:  Sun Feb 9, 2003  7:21 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Lyric Soprano vs Dramatic Soprano...

I didn't start taking voice lessons till college - age 18, 26+ years ago (eesh!)
and didn't understand "fach" until I was in my late 20s, didn't find the right
teacher till I was 29. So you're already ahead of the game, IMO.

Christine Thomas,
Mezzo Soprano

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a!"