Vocalist.org archive

From:  "??????? ????????" <alexey-mihailov@m...>
Date:  Sat Feb 8, 2003  7:18 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] If not head voice,then what?

Probably, your problems are connected to loss of a resonance in the field of
a nose.
Try keeping a sound as though a nose to connect it(him) to a breast.
The sensation should be such as though before your nose the bell constantly
rings.
It is not necessary of sensation of a flat, white sound are afraid. Having
kept you will not test sensation of a mask
Difficulties on all range. Sounds need "be "to sung" a nose instead of a
mouth. At " singing by a mouth " the sound begins
" To be filled up to a back wall of a throat is results to deep and heavy a
sound.
At execution(performance) of scales on different vowels the first vowel is
formed " before a nose "
The second on distance of 2 ft from him(it), the third vowel is formed even
further from a nose.
Thus the sound has one direction - only forward.
For that that a nose to form a sound it would be necessary to have small
pressure upon the firm sky
On the part of a nose to small "language". Thus the soft sky is
lowered(omitted), and pass in head
Resonators it is free.

I wish Successes,

Alexey.