Vocalist.org archive

From:  "taylor23ferranti <taylor23f@h...
Date:  Fri Jan 31, 2003  5:35 pm
Subject:  Doctoral Comprehensive Exams (almost over!!)

Hi All,

Well, I may finally be able to catch up on some sleep tonight. In a
few hours I'll take my last comprehensive exam for my doctoral
degree. Today is voice science. Based on Steve Austin's review
sheet..it'll be quite comprehensive indeed. My friend Rick and I
will have written for over 15 hours by the end of today! My fingers
felt like they were gonna just drop-off many times this week.

We get a few weeks to prepare and then we go up against a committee
based on these exams. It'll be nice when its over this afternoon.
My wife Laura, and our german shepherd, Titus, really miss me. My
degree is still not over, dissertation is next on the calender.

Have a great day!

Taylor Ferranti

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
22300 Re: Doctoral Comprehensive Exams (almost over!!)Colin Reedcolin_reeduk Fri  1/31/2003
22302 Re: Doctoral Comprehensive Exams (almost over!!)Sharon Szymanskisszymanski27514 Sat  2/1/2003
emusic.com