Vocalist.org archive

From:  "iacmf <iacmf@y...
Date:  Tue Jan 14, 2003  9:31 pm
Subject:  Re: Head voice from falsetto.(Some more questions).

First of all,i'd like to thank Mr Moody and everyone else who
replied to my post.Your help is really valuable.
I've read what Mr Moody wrote about how i can develop head voice
from falsetto and i'd like to ask some questions.

1)My falsetto reaches F3-D3(C4 as the middle C),before a break
occurs in my voice.Is there a technique i can use to avoid that
break?By the way,i've read that it is impossible to connect falsetto
with chest range.Mr Moody said,that what i should achieve is
starting
from falsetto and keepimg my voice connected untill the end.

2)Mr Moody told me that it can take years to develop head voice from
falsetto.Does it mean that it isn't a proper method?Is there maybe
a more correct and fast method.

3)When i try increasing the volume of a falsetto note,i can feel
vibration on my chest.However my note remains breathy and weak.Is
that normal?

Thank you again.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21920 Re: Head voice from falsetto.(Some more questions).Michael <chosdad@y...>chosdad Tue  1/14/2003
21924 Re: Head voice from falsetto.(Something i forgot to mention.Really iiacmf <iacmf@y...>iacmf Tue  1/14/2003
21925 Vowel Modification and Head VoiceMichael <chosdad@y...>chosdad Tue  1/14/2003
21929 Re: Vowel Modification and Head Voice(To Mr Gordon)iacmf <iacmf@y...>iacmf Wed  1/15/2003
21930 Re: Head voice from falsetto.(Some more questions).mjmoody2000 <mjmoody@c...>mjmoody2000 Wed  1/15/2003
21945 Re: Head voice from falsetto.(Some more questions).Michael <chosdad@y...>chosdad Wed  1/15/2003
21942 Re: Head voice from falsetto.(Some more questions).Lloyd W. Hansonlwh1 Wed  1/15/2003
21944 Re: Head voice from falsetto.(Some more questions).Michael <chosdad@y...>chosdad Wed  1/15/2003
21933 Re: Head voice from falsetto.(Some more questions).mjmoody2000 <mjmoody@c...>mjmoody2000 Wed  1/15/2003
emusic.com