Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Link <johnlink@n...>
Date:  Thu Jan 2, 2003  6:02 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Breathing suggestions.

Matthew,

This post contains some ideas that I think would be helpful to you:
20064.html
I remember that some time ago you wrote that you live in New York.
How about coming to my Feldenkrais class some time as my guest? All
of the lessons I teach are helpful for breathing, and often breathing
is the primary focus of the lesson. I consider breathing to be the
fundamental movement that we all do, since it is the movement that
accompanies all other movements.

I teach at Manhattan Plaza Health Club, at 43rd and 10th, every
Wednesday evening from 7 until 8 and every Friday morning from 10:45
until 11:45. Let me know when you'd like to attend.

John Link

http://www.cdBaby.com/JohnLink

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21718 Re: Breathing suggestions.Michelle <drama_diva_au@y...>drama_diva_au Fri  1/3/2003