Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Christine Thomas" <Mezzoid@w...>
Date:  Mon Nov 18, 2002  12:49 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: classical isn't the only way (was amplification)

It depends on where in the voice you are. Raw chest is useful at the very
bottom of the range, IMO, but if it's anywhere higher, it sounds totally
disconnected. And I don't think you can compare men and women's voices as being
the same thing.

Christine Thomas,
Mezzo Soprano

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a!"