Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Meggie" <megsie0204@y...>
Date:  Thu Nov 14, 2002  4:43 am
Subject:  Help! Madrigal choir...

I'm in a madrigal singers group in my high school, and I sing alto.
Problem is, all the songs seem to be right at that point where
my "chest voice" (If that's what you call it) becomes my "head
voice." This no doubt makes for some messed up tone quality and
absolutely no confidence in singing any of the songs. Does anyone
have any advice on ways to excercise my voice so the two voices blend
together better or just to increasse the range of one or the other?

Thanks,
Meggie

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20963 Re: Help! Madrigal choir...Karen Mercedes   Mon  11/18/2002

emusic.com