Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Date:  Fri Nov 15, 2002  3:52 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] amplification

In a message dated 11/14/2002 10:39:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
peggyh@i... writes:

> But pitch and melody have little to do with
> today's Pop music aesthetic that fill kids' ears.

peggy,

could you please site some specific examples of whom you are speaking?
in my experience, as a teacher of young students (among others) who are
interested in singing pop music, these students are quite good with pitch and
quite good with rhythm, as well. perhaps the demise of 'happy birthday' is
due to another unknown factor.

mike

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20869 Re: amplificationLloyd W. Hanson lwh1 Fri  11/15/2002
20921 Re: amplificationbjjocelyn   Sat  11/16/2002

emusic.com