Vocalist.org archive

From:  Amanda Kelley <mandasings@y...>
Date:  Wed Oct 9, 2002  8:09 pm
Subject:  [vocalist] Re: Tylenol Pm

I've dealt with the noisy college dorm situation so I understand your pain.
Even if you talked to your roomates and agreed to go to bed at an earlier hour,
you'll probably still be dealing with the noise of the neighbors, the people
upstairs, the people outside, the people in the bathroom, etc. First of all, I
religiously went to bed with my headphones and soothing classical music. I
slept quite soundly and I'm sure I learned something from listening to the
music. Secondly, I don't sleep well to begin with. On the Melatonin strain, I
accidentally started taking it (in a relatively small dose) in this tea I picked
up at the grocery store. I have to tell you, it has greatly increased my
sleepiness at night and I feel much more rested when I wake up in the morning.
I suppose the affects of it differ from person to person, but I think it may be
worth a try.
Mandi

faith.yahoo.com

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20483 Re: Tylenol PmJohn Cheshire conn1922 Wed  10/9/2002

emusic.com