Vocalist.org archive

From:  "SMSchneider" <smschneider@e...>
Date:  Tue Oct 8, 2002  6:10 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Bugbear VIRUS

Well, I may have been the culprit here. I was infected with the Bugbear virus
and I'm really sorry if this got spread to anyone. I've cleaned up my infected
files and rescanned, and everything looks clean now. Www.symantec.com has a fix
to download, and I'm sure MacAfee has its own fix as well.

Please scan your computers for this so you don't wind up crashing. The big
symptom I had was that my Norton Anti Virus would run for a couple of seconds
and then disappear. I went to Symantec's virus scan on-line utility and found
out what was wrong.

Susan Schneider

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20456 Graduate Programs outside of US.Dolphin aura Dolphin_Aura Tue  10/8/2002
20457 Worst vocal graduate schoolsDolphin aura Dolphin_Aura Tue  10/8/2002
20478 Re: Worst vocal graduate schoolsKaren Mercedes   Wed  10/9/2002
20472 Re: Bugbear VIRUSDavid Geary dgeary.geo Wed  10/9/2002

emusic.com