Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Jean Marie Henderson" <jeaniebean77@h...>
Date:  Tue Oct 8, 2002  12:01 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] headshots

Thanks for the advice everyone. My photographer was gave me permission to
duplicate as many as I wanted, no extra charge. The person running the
office just assumed I knew, and didn't ask if I would be reproducing them.
So it wasnt' a big deal after all.
Another question:
In theater, most actors attach their resumes to the back of their photos
with double sided tape and trim the edges off, in effect creating an 8 x 10
resume. Do people do this in the opera world?
JMH