Vocalist.org archive

From:  Jodie Bean <bean2871_2000@y...>
Date:  Sun Oct 6, 2002  11:51 pm
Subject:  frustrated

I recently decided to sing a song by Sven Lekberg, and I wanted to know more
about his vocal solo pieces and his life before I performed a piece of his.
Unfortunately, my library here knows nothing about him, he is not is Groves
dictionary (in print or online), there are no biographical websites about him,
and I can find really nothing but websites about choirs who have performed
pieces by him. I am frustrated! I want to know more about his soloist works for
vocalists, and his life, but there is no info! Anyone have any suggestions for
reference books I could try looking in or search engines other than yahoo.com
and dogpile.com?? :(

faith.yahoo.com

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20419 Re: frustratedKaren Mercedes   Mon  10/7/2002
20420 Re: frustratedKaren Mercedes   Mon  10/7/2002
20486 Re: frustratedPatricia M Smith   Thu  10/10/2002

emusic.com