Vocalist.org archive

From:  "John Cheshire" <vocalist@c...>
Date:  Thu Sep 19, 2002  6:46 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Domain Name (was: ADMIN: list home, moving it, etc.)

vocalist.info would be nice, but it was registered by someone in the USA
on 13-Sep-2001

However, it seems to be yet another "I think I'll register this domain, not
use, but maybe make some money out of selling it"

The question is... how much would they ask for it?

> You may want to get a march on the new domain extension of .info, and grab
> up "vocalist.info" - I think this domain name would be just as reasonable
> - and possible even more appropriate - than a .org domain name.
>
> Karen Mercedes
> http://www.radix.net/~dalila/index.html
> I want to know God's thoughts...
> the rest are details.
> - Albert Einstein

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20259 Re: Domain Name (was: ADMIN: list home, moving it, etc.)Tracey vocalistuk Fri  9/20/2002
20266 Re: Domain Name (was: ADMIN: list home, moving it, etc.)Isabelle Bracamonte ibracamonte Fri  9/20/2002

emusic.com