Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Date:  Fri Jun 21, 2002  11:40 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] different performing styles

In a message dated 6/21/2002 7:33:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
songful@c... writes:

> "I just have to remember that when I am performing jazz the rhythm is taken
> care of for me by a drummer, and when I am performing a classical concerto
> I have to internalise the rhythm". For him it was as simple as that.

sally,

a lesson i learned from palying golf is that, there are so many things
one can think of that, to think of all of them is to plan to fail. instead,
the key is to find the essential thought and hope that those keys associated
with that thought, will come with it.

mike

emusic.com