Vocalist.org archive

From:  Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Sat May 18, 2002  6:25 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] MED: choosing an ENT

Naomi Gurt Lind wrote:

> In the world of managed care, it's hard to even talk to a doctor without
> making an appointment. Have you all had success with writing letters to
> the various doctors your health plan offers?

To get info about a doctor without talking directly to
him/her, I suggest you call the office and talk to someone
on the doctor's staff, who will probably be able to tell you
to what extent the doctor works with singers.

When my sisters and I were looking for a change of doctor
for my father (before he passed away), we found it very
useful and instructive to talk to the doctors' office
staff. We found that a helpful and knowledgeable office
staff is a good sign that the doctor who employs them is
also helpful and knowledgeable.

Peggy

--
mailto:peggyh@i...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19154 Re: MED: choosing an ENTSharon Szymanski   Sat  5/18/2002

emusic.com