Vocalist.org archive

From:  Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Thu Apr 25, 2002  2:56 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Weird audition?

Karen Mercedes wrote:

> Frankly, I just want to do as good an audition as possible - and I just
> don't see that singing "God bless America" is going to do as much for me -
> or for the auditors - as singing something that shows more of my true
> vocal and dramatic potential.

I found that web site and the list of songs. I think "You
Light Up My Life" is the song that would blow them away!
(only half-joking)

Peggy

--
mailto:peggyh@i...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18941 Re: Weird audition?Karen Mercedes   Fri  4/26/2002
18950 Re: Weird audition?Lee Morgan   Sat  4/27/2002

emusic.com