Vocalist.org archive

From:  "singingfan" <singfan@m...>
Date:  Wed Apr 24, 2002  11:32 pm
Subject:  Re: JOSH GORBAN

I think you may have misheard his name, it's "Josh Groban". I was
just about to post about him when I came across yours.. lol
I think that he has a lovely voice and it anyone that has or hasn't
heard of him has an account through www.launch.com, there are two
videos that are able to be viewed.
One of the videos is for a new song that he has. The other one talks
about his album, has interviews with him, and shows him with the
great David Foster(whom is well known in the music business).
He has a marvelous voice and is someone to look forward to seeing
more of in the future.
He stood in for Andrea Bocelli to practice singing The Prayer at the
Grammy rehearsals with Celine Dion.
He also duetted with Charlotte Church for a rerecording of the song.

Jennifer

emusic.com