Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Cynthia Donnell" <csdonnell@m...>
Date:  Wed Mar 27, 2002  2:58 am
Subject:  Aria - Maria Stuarda

Several weeks ago there was a query regarding an aria from Maria Stuarda. I
believe the question was about one of Elizabeth's arias. I don't have my
score at home so I can't address that. However there's a smashing aria for
Maria called

"O nube! che lieve per l'aria ti aggiri" The cabaletta, "Nella pace nel
mesto riposo" is not as florid as one might expect. The aria could be done
by a soprano or a lyric mezzo.

I hope this helps the person who had the question.

Cindy Donnell

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18293 Re: Aria - Maria StuardaKaren Mercedes   Wed  3/27/2002
18296 Re: Aria - Maria Stuardathomas mark montgomery   Wed  3/27/2002
18303 Re: Aria - Maria StuardaCynthia Donnell   Wed  3/27/2002

emusic.com