Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Sankovich, Richard" <sanko@u...>
Date:  Mon Mar 25, 2002  9:05 pm
Subject:  Pieces for mezzo, clarinet and piano

I'm a clarinetist looking for music written for mezzo-soprano, clarinet and
piano. I've been told that Mozart's "Parto! Ma tu ben mio" and the Spohr "Six
German Songs" would be suitable. (I've shown my mezzo-soprano friend the
Schubert "Shepherd on the Rock", but she said it is too high for her.) Are
there any other pieces that we should investigate? Does anyone know of the
Beethoven "23 Trios for voice, piano and violin or cello"? Thank you for any
help. ---Richard Sankovich

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18272 Re: Pieces for mezzo, clarinet and pianoKaren Mercedes   Mon  3/25/2002
18274 Re: Pieces for mezzo, clarinet and pianoKaren Mercedes   Mon  3/25/2002
18327 Re: Pieces for mezzo, clarinet and pianoPatricia M Smith   Fri  3/29/2002

emusic.com