Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Fri Mar 22, 2002  5:34 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] TIME OUT...Please! (was: Argh another problem)

Today is Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday. The sun rose this morning. It will
rise again tomorrow.

We are each blessed with a new day every day as long as we live. Every
sunrise presents us with a clean slate. A chance to make something good out
of the hours that lie ahead. Personally, I find using a contrived "holiday"
as an excuse for kinder behavior towards our fellow travellers just a tad
narrow-minded. Should we hold the cease-fire only until the Monday after
Easter? The better to stockpile the weaponry? Methinks not. (And I know
perfectly well that was not your message, Karen.)

I really doubt anyone on this list tries to do less than their best,
especially with regards to expressing their love for Music. So we get
whiney sometimes...so what? Who hasn't felt frustrated, pressured, out of
control? This is the circle in which can be found real understanding.
Advice or opinions can be taken or left. It's the sharing that matters.

Think how lonely it would be without Vocalist. I may have traded in my
singing for wildlife rehabilitation and so don't have much to post, but I
still enjoy most of the banter and continue to learn. And my lullabies are
all the better for it.

Just my three cents' worth. (Beats taking down wallpaper!)

PJ.