Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lea Ann Martin" <LeaAnn@k...>
Date:  Fri Mar 22, 2002  4:35 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] to Lea Ann, connecting threads..

No.. I wasn't offended.. but I was a little embarrassed
when I FIRST read the post "I wouldn't pay someone with just a B.A.".
then realized you weren't directing it at me . but I didn't forget about
it, obviously. I still feel self conscious about my resume', I guess.

Deanna

Deanna, I am sorry you think about that...just remember I live in Topeka,
Kansas....a yucky dirty gross place...and home of Fred (evil) Phelps...world
renowned for his hate signs and nastiness. I can only speak for the going
rate here....PhD's here make 45.00 an hour. In Kansas City 60 miles down
the road....voice teachers start at 45.00 a half hour (from what I can tell
from calling around) I hope that makes you feel better....when you think
about me saying that...just add in "well she lives in a dirty gross city in
the middle of nowhere"

Lea Ann

---

emusic.com