Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Vivian" <vivianh@i...>
Date:  Fri May 19, 2000  6:56 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] Audition experience

Wow, a cottage deck collapsing. I'll definitely use that image to reassure
myself that any problems that I might have with a pianist are minor in
comparison!!

It's reassuring to know that everyone has this difficultly happen at one
time or another. I was lucky when I sang years ago to have a wonderful
pianist that would follow me no matter what happened. But that was long ago
and far away.

Thanks everyone!
Vivian