Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Wed Mar 6, 2002  2:43 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Video camera for studio?

In a message dated 03/05/2002 10:59:24 PM Central Standard Time,
sopran@a... writes:

<< I recently got a digital camera with an LCD screen that lets you
immediately
view what you've just recorded. I think that it would be great in a voice
studio--instant feedback. But it wasn't cheap--about $599. >>

Well, cheap is part of it, but the other part is that most people still have
the standard VCR (as do I) and I want to be able to have them pop in the
video and watch themselves. I'm already having the problem of how to record
because I have the minidisk recorder, but it's not the minidisk player and I
don't have the patience or the time to figure out how to set it up for
playback thru the speakers. (Probably because between teaching and
performing, I'm on the dang internet!!!)

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17823 Re: Video camera for studio?Ms Christine Zimmermann   Thu  3/7/2002

emusic.com