Vocalist.org archive

From:  ODivaTina@a...
Date:  Sun Mar 3, 2002  5:56 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] THINGS AREN'T SO SIMPLE RE can we discuss lesson prices?

In a message dated 3/3/2002 12:33:25 AM Pacific Standard Time,
caiorossi@t... writes:

> Anyway, I wouldn't change my current students' prices so dramatically as was
> suggested. I'd set the new prices/packages to NEW students only. If they say
> the one who recommended me pays less, I'd say that was my old price/package
> and it's not valid for new students. Make sure you really have new students

I, personally, never suggested to raise the rates so exorbitantly on the
existing students. I don't believe in doing that, either. But establishing a
new price structure for the existing ($30 rather than $25) and a new price
for incoming ($40) makes a LOT of sense.
TinaO

emusic.com