Vocalist.org archive

From:  Debra Johnson <debbiejo53142@y...>
Date:  Tue Feb 26, 2002  10:40 pm
Subject:  Re: Emotional hiccups

Hi:

Thanks for sharing your own emotional hiccups! In this
case, becoming the character is not an option for me
because he is already crying (he hears his crying in
the flute -- he's so moved at being given one more
spring). But now that I know that this phenomenon is
more common than I thought, I will worry less. I think
I am going to try to visualize a comic scene -- at
least during the most affecting moments -- perhaps the
three little pigs frolicking on the hill-side -- to
take my mind off the heavy moments.

Thanks for your contributions!

Best

Deb. Johnson

17673 Re: Emotional hiccupsJohn Link   Tue  2/26/2002

emusic.com