Vocalist.org archive

From:  "arado_ge" <arado_ge@y...>
Date:  Wed Feb 13, 2002  2:55 pm
Subject:  Re: Belta' Crudele?

I think you may have the name confused. There is a song which
Cecilia sings which contains "Pena Crudele" on her "if you loved me
(si tu mami) - 18th Century Italian Italian Songs".

Unfortunately I am currently posted in Copenhagen without my music
collection or CD collection. I tried to have a listen to the CD on
amazon.com to give you the exact title only to discover that I can't
play anything on the weird computer out here!

From looking at the list of titles on the CD, it might be "Sebben,
Crudele"

Anywany, I'm really sorry I can't help more but I would recommend
double checking the title from the CD or ... as we all do ....
waiting for Karen's reply (Karen, the repertoire encyclopedia!!!)

Kirsty

emusic.com