Vocalist.org archive

From:  "oldervoice" <baritone21@h...>
Date:  Tue Jan 29, 2002  1:00 pm
Subject:  I sally again

(Dear) (oh Dear) Vocalisters,

My sanity has been given a measure of protection since I stopped
receiving Digest e mails.
For the record, my first post was # 5015, after lurking from the
beginning. I was also a menber of Vocalist. You can see my total
input to Vocalist-t by entering baritone21 in the search. (short
search)
In my first post, I spoke of threads that go nowhere, and suggested a
limit on daily posts. Now, some 12 THOUSAND posts later, it is
obvious that the list LOVES it the way it is, and is willing to
tolerate posters who individually account for over 10% of a one
thousand post month. I spoke of wishing I could delete certain
members post's, and Ernie Valenzuela said "that's why pencils have
erasers. I have saved an immense amount of time by getting messages
from the board, rather than cluttering up MY service with mostly
useless blather.
I don't see many post's from Isabelle anymore, and many voices have
gone silent. Quitting a potentially fine group is, in my opinion,
foolish, as there may be some really valuable insight still
submitted. So, I will continue to peruse the messages, and may reply
to some of you privately from time to time. Some of you are already
members of a group we have in common, and I'll see you there.
Some of the rest of you can congratulate yourselves. You have
tranformed Vocalist-temporary into your own forum, Vocalist-witless.

Ron Zinkel
San Jose, Ca.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17049 Re: I sally againGreypins@a...   Tue  1/29/2002
17050 MiniDisc RecordersMilena Sertich Grubor   Tue  1/29/2002
17061 Re: MiniDisc RecordersDré de Man   Tue  1/29/2002
17057 Re: I sally againelly28_03   Tue  1/29/2002
17108 Re: I sally againCraig Tompkins   Thu  1/31/2002

emusic.com