Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lloyd W. Hanson" <lloyd.hanson@n...>
Date:  Mon Jan 28, 2002  3:29 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] new subject

Dear Lauren:

What a delight it was to read your immersion in the production of
Eugene Onegin and its mean to you. It is truly a wonderful opera
that seems to speak to any generation in any age.

My daughter, Suzan, has played the lead on two different occasions
and I am still spellbound by her portrayal of Tatiana. It is a rich
part that requires fine singing and fine acting. I am so pleased
that you have experienced the opera at its best for you.

--
Lloyd W. Hanson, DMA
Professor of Voice and Vocal Pedagogy, Emeritus

emusic.com