Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
"Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
Date:  Sun Dec 9, 2001  1:58 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] chicago area listers...

Hey Molly!

Why do you put yourself down like that? If you go in to the audition with
that sort of attitude of *course* they won't take you. But if you go in
confident and hopeful, and just do your best without any fears of whether
you're going to get in or not, then things'll go so much better I'm sure.
Geez, this is something I'm having to battle too. I tend to be overly
humble and surprised when I get so much praise for my voice. In
competitions it tends to cause me problems and I don't win. But whenever I
go into something confident and secure, without really caring so much about
the results, I always do just tons better.

Laura