Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Kevin Hollis" <khollis@m...>
Date:  Wed Nov 28, 2001  10:50 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Anyone use Entertainer's Secret?

> Tom,
>
> I've tried this stuff, and I like it. You breathe in the liquid... you
have
> to take a really quick breath at the same time as spraying it... it's a
fine
> mist, so I guess it gets down there well enough.
>
> Now, I need a good place to order more.. I made an order on a site a few
> weeks ago, but I don't think it worked, because it hasn't been
delivered... I
> just hope i wasn't scammed..
>
> Lauren

I used to use this a lot, it think it used to say "no anaesthetics" on the
bottle but the recent batch didn't. This may be just my bad memory since I
don't have the previous bottles to compare. I've ordered from the
manufacturer direct in the past with no trouble - have to order three
bottles though, as I remember. Unfortunately bl**dy Micro$haft don't make
Outlook Express mail formats backwards compatible so I lost piles of old
mail when I upgraded the system and don't have the address. Gee, thanks
Bill, great design !

Kevin

emusic.com