Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Date:  Tue Nov 20, 2001  3:34 pm
Subject:  Re: Re: [vocalist] looking for song

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001 peggyh@i... wrote:

> << Hi, everyone!
> I need to find a song that fits in these parameters:
> upbeat
> international feel
> holiday, but not sacred
> inspirational
> interesting to children>>
>
> What pops into my head is the German carol "Oh Christmas Tree", or in German
"Oh Tannenbaum"

Good possibility if you sing only the first verse. It gets rather overtly
Christian/sacred after that.

Karen Mercedes
http://www.radix.net/~dalila/index.html

---
Hillaire Belloc's flawed but insightful essay on Islam:
http://www.ewtn.com/library/HOMELIBR/HERESY4.TXT

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a
- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsyl., 1759

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
15413 Re: looking for songNande   Tue  11/20/2001
15416 Re: looking for songKaren Mercedes   Tue  11/20/2001

emusic.com