Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  MFoxy9795@a...
MFoxy9795@a...
Date:  Tue Nov 20, 2001  2:32 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Howells song

It would be great if you and others sending messages like this could quote the
question you are replying to, so others like me don't have to go hunting for
the original message!! what Howells song are you referring to???
Merry

In a message dated Mon, 19 Nov 2001 7:59:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Peter B
North" <peter@p...> writes:
North" <peter@p...> writes:

> Hi Judy
>
> The song is available from Oxford University Press here in the UK.
>
> Hope that helps
>
> Peter B North
> Tenor, Choral Director, Singing Teacher
> Ely
> Cambs.
> UK

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
15453 Re: Howells song Peter B North   Wed  11/21/2001   3 KB

emusic.com