Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Annabelle Quince <annabelleq@y...>
Annabelle Quince <annabelleq@y...>
Date:  Wed Nov 7, 2001  4:43 pm
Subject:  a warning about the new vocalpedagogy.com forum

I'm a lurker. I don't want to discourage anyone from
checking things out on their own, but I feel that you
should know that jgargano, who has written twice to
the list advertising his new forum for vocal pedagogy,
has been kicked off of one singing list and his
threads were deleted and he is under severe moderation
on the classical singer bulletin board. I won't go
into his behavior on these boards but I just thought
people should be warned. Sorry if this is sort of off
topic.

annabelle

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
15176 Re: a warning about the new vocalpedagogy.com for Greypins@a...   Wed  11/7/2001   2 KB
15177 Re: a warning about the new vocalpedagogy.com for Kevin Hollis   Wed  11/7/2001   2 KB
15182 Re: a warning about the new vocalpedagogy.com for didigirl1@j...   Wed  11/7/2001   2 KB
15185 Re: a warning about the new vocalpedagogy.com for =?iso-8859-1?q?Ines=20Kluwe-T   Thu  11/8/2001   2 KB
15189 Re: a warning about the new vocalpedagogy.com for jgargano@d...   Thu  11/8/2001   5 KB
15216 Re: a warning about the new vocalpedagogy.com for Elizabeth Finkler   Thu  11/8/2001   3 KB

emusic.com