Vocalist.org archive

From:  promero@w...
promero@w...
Date:  Wed Jun 27, 2001  4:58 pm
Subject:  It's the passaggio

I just finished my third voice semester and I'm still struggling with
it---it feels like I'll never master it.. That's what's going on with
Dies Bildnis- singing around the passaggio...
and what with no teacher here in Ecuador (she's in NC) and the lack
of any reliable teachers down here...i'm on my own for the whole
summer, and I don't want to STOP singing during those three months
because my technique will just go to hell in a handbasket.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12907 Re: It's the passaggio Karen Mercedes   Wed  6/27/2001   3 KB

emusic.com